SOLD Dietz Omni Chief Lightbar Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Dietz Omni Chief Lightbar motor and mount, tested and in great working order. These do not come up very often. Video on request. Motor dated 11-26-1975. 1 year guarantee. You never get that on used motors.

$80 shipped.

DSC_0089.JPGDSC_0090.JPGDSC_0091.JPGDSC_0092.JPG

ccsd834

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 19, 2019
Tennessee
Tried to send you a PM, Skulldigger, but says your "over quota." I'll take it, if still available. Maybe try a PM to me? Thx.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I can't send out any messages either. Says I need to delete messages, but no way to do it. Contact me by email at:
madaris821@gmail.com
Kelly, You will need to go to your inbox and select the messages you want to delete by checking the box (see photo below). A banner should then pop up at the bottom of the screen with "choose action". Select "leave conversation" and then hit "go"

1675847446282.png

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Kelly, You will need to go to your inbox and select the messages you want to delete by checking the box (see photo below). A banner should then pop up at the bottom of the screen with "choose action". Select "leave conversation" and then hit "go"

I don't have that little button. I can select multiple posts, but then there is no option to do anything after selecting. Apparently, I can't delete multiple posts at one time. I had 250 posts when I started. I have to open each one, select "leave" to move it out of my inbox.

Elightbars 1.JPG

Elightbars 2.JPG

Elightbars 3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.