Dual color traffic advisor wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKmedic

May 21, 2013
Canada
I'm looking for a dual color traffic advisor all red with secondary amber color. Are there any Canadian suppliers on here selling any? On a tight budget and the Canada/US exchange rate sucks right now and between customs charges and shipping costs, even a cheap light bar is expensive. If I have to choose a US supplier any suggestions on a traffic advisor that's worth all the extra costs? Anyone have used one?

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Strobes n more is an excellent choice for dual color. We are running one in our command vehicle and it works well.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Feniex Apollo sticks will be out shortly as well, they will do this.
I was going to suggest this however with the whole tight budget comment and knowing the op is in Canada with our dollar exchange as poor as it is...

100 usd = 132 canadian.

Reactions: paff2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.