Elite Emergency Lighting - Now Open!

FatherOfFour

Nov 4, 2012
Indiana
Well, after beating my webmaster's head (which also happens to be MY head) against the wall repeatedly, our website and store is live:

Untitled Document

To celebrate the grand opening of our webstore use the coupon code GRANDOPENING at checkout to save even more!

Come check us out, and please, if you notice an error/issue, let me know!

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
Congrats on the new site!

Got to ask, is there any reason why you're not featuring the Feniex and logo name more prominently? No offense intended, but at first glance, the home page looks like yet another generic-brand site.

FatherOfFour

Nov 4, 2012
Indiana
LLS said:
not to meaning to rain on your parade, but there's a very similar name.

Elite Emergency Lights
Yeah, unfortunately somehow both my attorney and I missed that until AFTER the Company was already incorporated with the State. Based on advice from my attorney we're not going to worry about the similar names given the large geographical distances between the companies.

Hoser said:
Looks good, nice job. Best of Luck!
Thanks! We're excited about this!

MtnMan said:
Congrats on the new site!

Got to ask, is there any reason why you're not featuring the Feniex and logo name more prominently? No offense intended, but at first glance, the home page looks like yet another generic-brand site.
Honest answer: Haven't had the time to mess with formatting of templates and backgrounds etc. Right now we're using a generic template because we've had lots of local people wanting to see an actual store to work through. I'll be working on the design etc over the next few weeks.

Oh, and keep your eyes open for a brand new, American made vehicle console system to be making it's debut :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.