Fed Sig MS100 Dynamax Bracket question

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
Anyone know the part number for a bracket for the Fed Sig MS100 Dynamax for a 1999 Ford F-150??

Last edited:
May 10, 2012
New England
It's probably not in their catalog anymore, and I searched briefly and could not find it online.

It's a long shot, but try contacting Southern Public Safety Equipment, I have used them in the past to find older products like that.

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
Or is there anyone here who can make me a bracket? I would hate to get rid of a gently used speaker to replace it because of a bracket.

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
So, per Fed Sig, the ES100 brackets will work, but I have to make some alterations since the ES100C is a little bigger then the MS100. I am asking them what those "alterations" are. They said they ESB-U is what I need.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The ESB-U came out long before the ES100C was made available. The ESB-U fits the original ES100 quite well. The ES100 seems to be about 1/16" wider than the MS100.

You should be fine using the ESB-U as is, with an extra stainless steel flat washer on either side of your MS100.

That said, the ESB-U is a universal bail bracket. It's not the vehicle-specific bracket you're after.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfgl17

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.