For Sale Federal Signal Director 15a

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
My agency has two of the following

Federal Signal Director 15a

Both are average for their age and use. Both appear in tact, knobs turn freely, both have their mic, and from my knowledge, both worked when pulled from service. That said

The white one has been tested, and works as it should. All tones operable, mic function works, I did not check any backlight or the center red light however. Asking $105 shipped OBRO

The other is in tact as stated, however was not able to get anything to function upon testing. It may be something simple, vintage is not my forte and I will leave it to the end user to diagnose. I did check the fuse however which was not the issue Asking $75 shipped OBRO

and seriously, i literally know nothing of vintage, if my prices are too high please shoot me a message/offer, worst we can do is say no

While the one is tested and working, as these are for my agency please consider these as is, where is, and sold as is. Please ask any and all questions prior to purchase. I will be happy to provide more pictures if needed

Payment will be Paypal GS or USPS money order onlyIMG_0491.jpeg
tested/working

IMG_0490.jpeg
unknown/not working/parts

IMG_0489.jpegIMG_0492.jpeg

Last edited:

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
lowered price, open to offers and will offer better deals if multiple items purchased

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
Series 1E is the 1970s version with high-pitched wail and yelp tones, and it is by far the most common version of the PA15A. Federal made lots of them. In my opinion, one in working condition would be worth about $100.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
I trust your knowledge here, even thought about messaging you and asking

that said

$105 shipped for working one
$75 shipped for non working or offer

make offer on both, i need to move
these in the next 2 weeks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.