Wanted Federal Signal fog/driving/alley lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Im looking for a set (2) of the older FS fog lights that were also used for alley lights. They are rectangular and clear. The chrome does not have to be perfect. I dont even care if they work.  My email is:  ksdogwatch@hotmail.com 

A few pics would be great....thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I had a NOS pair, one fell out of the box, into the pile, I'll send to your email also.

Clarence

102_0862.JPG

102_0863.JPG

102_0865.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.