For Sale Federal Signal Twinsonic (SUPER clean) w/CLEAR domes

Status
Not open for further replies.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Selling this TwinSonic model 12X. This sucker is super clean! Ive had a ton of twinsonics and this by far is the cleanest Ive ever seen. All the interior bolts are still shinny and all the plated parts are still plated. The inside is as shinny as the outside. I don't think its NOS but its damn close! Needless to say it works like new also. Also has 4 matching GE 4464 60 watt bulbs that all work. Comes as shown. It is complete and has 2 clear domes. Has both (correct) endcaps and speaker cover. 300 plus shipping.

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
I wish I had the space for another Twinsonic.  That is a nice looking 12X!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lars bar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.