Federal Signal Vector SL and Mini Vector SL Wiring/Where to find

Straypuft

Nov 7, 2015
Akron Ohio
Just got the title mentioned bars this afternoon from a craigslist find.

Im told the bundle of cables used to connect to a controller is a wire harness, Is it called a harness just because its a group of cables? or is that a part that connects the wires to the mainboard?

The manual for the Vector SL lists different types of cables and only 1 group of cables comes out of the bottom, Dont know if I need both a control cable and Ground cable.

The cable in mine is cut down to about an inch outside the bottom of the bar so I need a replacement, Where might I be able to find a proper or compatible replacement.

I cannot find a parts list for the Mini Vector SL so the same question applies, Where to find a cable for it as well. Not looking to spend a lot of money and for the time being, these 2 bars will not go onto a car, just for display only.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.