fedsig vision control heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
for sale are 2 vision contol heads for vision lightbar.no control box just heads.they are very good used.they were working when removed from service.the black knobs on pursuit switch are missing.
150$ for both or shoot me best offer on pm.shipping is NOT inclouded and parts are located in Europe.

Attachments

• mejhna slika.jpg
    mejhna slika.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 111
  • mejhna 2.jpg
    mejhna 2.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Yes- figure mid '90s. 2nd generation head but 1st generation slide switch head. the 1st generation head had 3 membrane 1, 2, 3 mode switches instead of the slide switch.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
The Vision lightbars debuted about the same time as the 1991 model year aerodynamic Chev Caprice. The NYPD 1991 Caprices went into service in 1992 with the all-membrane vision keypad for approx 2 model years before the keypad advanced to the slide switch version pictured in this thread. So figure this keypad became available in '92 or '93 and was standard until the pushbutton version we know today debuted probably '94 or '95. I myself had today's version SmartSiren (pre-platinum) factory ordered for installation in my new 1994 P71 that I acquired in mid '95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.