Feniex Apollo Interior Light Bar (Sneak Peak)

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Screen shot 2013-07-08 at 11.34.46 AM.png

Here you get to see the new "takedown" optics in the center. No release date or price structure has been released yet.

Here are the specs from my site

The Apollo interior light bar features dual color functionality and full customization. Each module has the capability to display one primary warning color and another color for secondary or directional functions.

Emergency Lights :: Lightbars :: Feniex Apollo Interior Light Bar - FEVER, Inc. :: Feniex Master Distributor

5 year warranty

Voltage: 9-13 VDC

Phillips engineered, 4-watt LEDs

Light weight, black powder coat frame

6, 4-watt LEDs in each module head

Dimensions: 0.95” H x 37” L x 5.5” W

Built in, waterproof, encapsulated driver

Features 46 warning and 21 directional patterns

Custom build and brackets for specific vehicles

Advanced MicroChip processor controls light functionality

Functions include directional, steady burn, takedown, and dimming

10 feet of RFI foil shielded cable provided for reliable and sturdy installation

Powered by 12V with programmable takedowns, work lights and stop turn lights

Black gasket prevents vibration and minimizes windshield flashback to operator

Option of 35 degree optics for maximum light spread or for 20 degree takedowns

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I was told that they should be released between November and February.

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
Most interior lights do provide some flashback but I've never seen a manufacturer guarantee it before!! :duh:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
SafetyLighting said:
Most interior lights do provide some flashback but I've never seen a manufacturer guarantee it before!! :duh:

That was my bad. Posted while on the way out the door. lol it is fixed.

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
Hey, might want to take off the 20 and 30 degree optics note. Or clarify that you can get a 20 deg takedown in place of the widelux. Or am I wrong

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Kd8bao said:
Hey, might want to take off the 20 and 30 degree optics note. Or clarify that you can get a 20 deg takedown in place of the widelux. Or am I wrong

That is straight from Feniex.

If you change the optics from 35 degrees to the 20 degree optics you lose the sae rating on the bar.

Nick@Feniex

Dec 23, 2010
Texas
FEVER said:
That is straight from Feniex.

If you change the optics from 35 degrees to the 20 degree optics you lose the sae rating on the bar.

Fever,

You are correct however we have canceled the option for the 35 degree Takedown. We standardized on 20 degree TDs since our tests showed it performed the best. Ill message marketing to.

-Nick

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I know those are the new apollo lights featured in the bar. do the f6 light heads come as a take down option to purchase?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
crt6mrt-265 said:
I know those are the new apollo lights featured in the bar. do the f6 light heads come as a take down option to purchase?

Not currently

dawson75

May 20, 2010
OHIO
Personally I would do away with the take downs and just add more warning. Take downs in an interior bar are a waste. The performance is not worth it.

Dan

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
Whenever any customer asks me about take downs on an interior bar, it's normally "How bright are they?" My response is, "My bright may not be the same as your bright". I recommend them for customers who need some white mixed in with their warning colors. When police agencies ask, I tell them that the take downs are more effective at preventing people from seeing back into the police car, so their good for officer safety.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Its safe to say they will look somwhat like this...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Jamey@NNE said:
Why so much flash back on the dash? Was it just put up for the video? If it is the same housing as the pegasus I wouldn't think it would be that much.

Didn't put the gasket it on it to keep it in new condition. The Tahoe brackets are a good fit.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No worries. lol. I've done it too. We all do

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No, they have not started shipping yet. This was a special project and was secured for the ELB review team.

Initial talk was no green available. They might be available special order, but they are not listed on their site.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Nope not at all. I'm still waiting to order a red/blue bar myself

Davisnet28

Sep 3, 2012
Clinton ma
Im looking to get this bar for my 07 Chevy Avalanche.

I was thinking to do all RED/WHITE DUOs. Will this bar give me the option to throw all the clears on steady for a flooded takedown and then when responding have the red/whites flash?

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
If someone doesn't like the flash patterns on a dual color, could it be run off an external flasher? I can run red/white. So I would like to have one side flashing al red and the other white.

RRRR WWWW

WWWW RRRR

RRRR WWWW

I am just waiting to see prices and flash patterns before I decide. Other then that it looks good.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Eric1249 said:
If someone doesn't like the flash patterns on a dual color, could it be run off an external flasher? I can run red/white. So I would like to have one side flashing al red and the other white.
RRRR WWWW

WWWW RRRR

RRRR WWWW

I am just waiting to see prices and flash patterns before I decide. Other then that it looks good.

Yes you will be able to

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.