Feniex Cobra Sync/Alternate Question

FDlou961

May 23, 2011
New Paltz, NY
So I got a question. I have a few feniex T3s that I am trying to get to sync and alternate. I got how to sync with simultaneous flash, but following their directions, can't seem to get the units to alternate. Whelen is so easy with their phase 1 and 2 when selecting patterns, so I tried to cycle thru patterns to see if that changes the phase, thinking it was a typo on the feniex packaging. No dice. The packaging says hold sync/pattern to ground for 3 seconds on steady burn to set, but it doesn't seem to work right. Am I missing something here? I did get it working on the first 2 heads I installed, but to be quite honest don't know how I got it to go.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You hold it for three seconds... you need the steady burn to come on for one light head (Means its master) hold it for three seconds on the second one and the steadyburn should not come on.  (Means its on slave). 

Actually a super easy system because you don't have to cycle flash patterns. They default to single flash after you change the phase

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.