Feniex Fusion and 4200 Mini

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
I have a question regarding the 4200 mini and the fusion dash light. I know the 4200 mini has a built in wig-wag control. The outfit I'm working on at the moment has 2 T3's hooked to it that are located in the grill and they work great. I would like to add something to the dash to give it a little extra light but I'm out of slots on the 4200 mini. So my question is would it be possible to hardwire a fusion to the wig-wag function of the controller? Or would it not function right as the wig-wag is 2 outputs.

Also is there a different version of the fusion for hardwiring? I have seen some videos that talk about a hardwire version that you can get.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks.

Evtech161

Nov 9, 2016
Woburn
Why not add the dash light to the same switched output as the T3's? Unless your trying to keep control separate.... the wig wag function takes two outputs away and once they are used for wig wag, that's it... it does not add additional outputs to the mini... if that's what you were asking. Let me know if I could be of any help, I am a Feniex dealer -

Rpill95

Jul 18, 2016
Ocala Florida
Only reason I was going to hook up the T3's to the wig-wag, is so I wouldn't have to setup a relay for the pattern change of the T3's. However I was unsure on the load each switch can handle on the mini. If it can handle it I would prefer to hook them up together as I already have the rear lighting hooked up separate.

I will keep you in mind the next time need to place a order.

Thanks.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
each switch can handle about 5 amps. You have about 4.5 amps left after the t3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.