Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
:D. So. Much. Want.

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Really interesting products. Can't wait to see them in action ! It will be nice if they also make a light with the functions of the Fed Sig Visibeam.

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
Rigid's option is called the "Adapt". It's kind of a funky-looking affair, and it can control beam pattern via vehicle speed, or you can choose presets on a dash-mounted control pad. The Rigid also has backlighting which are RGB LEDs so you can choose any colour backlighting you want by using the dash-mounted control pad. They're releasing it in the next couple months.
www.rigidindustries.com/adapt

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Did these ever take off?

Just had a vid pop up in my watch me on YouTube and knew we already had a thread on them but hadn't heard anything else

I know warning light heads would be ridiculously expensive with this technology but it'd be neat to have the head on optics in response modes and when you hit an intersection tone it spreads it to the further spread for intersection warning....

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
They just released and be prepared for the sticker shock. I figured they would be expensive and I highly doubt we will ever sell one in our area.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I also saw the prices. Wow! I also found that they offer the Fusion series in a WL line (worklight) similar to that of the old Titan series. Didn't know that.

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
Yes they introduced the Fusion work lights after popular demand for the work light series. It was a soft launch if I remember correctly.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
So what are the prices (preferably what dealers will be selling them for, not MSRP) for the AI off-road lights and when will they be shipping?

Reactions: Doyle257

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
go to the website in the first post...

oh boy, talk about sticker shock!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.