FEVER Birthday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I launched FEVER on October 25, 2012.

Been a great year thanks to many of you here. Never would I have thought it would have blown up this much. Much thanks to John, the staff, and the fantastic members of this site.

Due to my injury and pending hospitalization, I'm going to launch the celebration event while I can monitor it this weekend then suspend it on Sunday. (My site will be functioning while I am out and all orders are going to be forwarded directly to the only other company I can trust to fulfill my orders so feel free to continue ordering).

I'll continue the 20% off coupon for my site. Coupon code "FEVER#1" is case sensitive. (This code will not work with any other code and there is no cap on the number of times it will be used this weekend).

And since it is my birthday and I can have fun if I want to... I also have coupon codes of "feverbirthday" and "oneyear" for two different items on my site for large savings.

These codes have preset sales numbers. Once they hit the sales number I set for each item, they will shift to a new item. So check back constantly if you find the items.

I will say this, they are going to be items that the majority of people tend to purchase the most. You also have to be registered as a customer on the site to use the items.

I may give away free damega test products to those with large orders. ***Must provide proof of fire insurance and a signed form with notarization agreeing to not hold FEVER Inc liable for your vehicles impending doom if you use them in the car*** :bonk: :bonk:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
FEVER said:
\
And since it is my birthday and I can have fun if I want to... I also have coupon codes of "feverbirthday" and "oneyear" for two different items on my site for large savings.

These codes have preset sales numbers. Once they hit the sales number I set for each item, they will shift to a new item. So check back constantly if you find the items.

I will say this, they are going to be items that the majority of people tend to purchase the most. You also have to be registered as a customer on the site to use the items.

I may give away free damega test products to those with large orders. ***Must provide proof of fire insurance and a signed form with notarization agreeing to not hold FEVER Inc liable for your vehicles impending doom if you use them in the car*** :bonk: :bonk:

that sounds about as confusing as obama care...

not everybody lives online and wants to click refresh every 20 seconds to see what deal is what when it is for whatever time it is or was....

:crazy:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Jarred J. said:
that sounds about as confusing as obama care...

not everybody lives online and wants to click refresh every 20 seconds to see what deal is what when it is for whatever time it is or was....

:crazy:

Then don't look. That's why I have the blanket percentages. Just trying to blow out what I have on hand. The site will handle that automatically in case I miss the switch.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i wont be able to look anyways... i dont have the internet at the house so weekend deals never do anythign for me.. lol

good luck on the sale and happy 18th bday!!! (again) :razz:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Those registered on my site as customers should start getting automated emails starting tonight giving them the heads up on the deals. It seems as those may have already been sent as I got a few right now.

Just trying to liquidate some stuff should something go south.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
FEVER said:
***Must provide proof of fire insurance and a signed form with notarization agreeing to not hold FEVER Inc liable for your vehicles impending doom if you use them in the car***

I've seen that somewhere before...

Duh, it's on every JDI package.

:duh:

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
The "feverbirthday" code goes with the T6s and the "oneyear" code goes with the Apollo F6 lights. With the discount codes they are some pretty good prices. So go ahead and buy them people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.