Fire Tahoe

Code3EMT

Jun 16, 2010
California
I saw this while I was driving through Broken Arrow, OK on the way to the Tulsa Airport. I was blow away by it. Says "TRAINING" on the back window. I was trying not to peer inside too much, but there was no computer and didn't look like there were any BLS/ALS bags in the back or a Battalion Commander Setup back there. Didn't have too much time to look at it, just snapped the pics real quick.

911EP Light bar

Whelen Mirror Beams

Whelen Quad Dominator on Push Bumper

TIR3's on side (Front and Rear) and I believe there were 2 on a rear LP bracket.

Sorry I don't know any more info.

PIC-0420.jpg

PIC-0421.jpg

PIC-0422.jpg

Stendec

May 21, 2010
My favorite part- the tire pressure labels. Police cars need those, there is probably 1 cop out of every 5000 who actually checks theirs.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Stendec said:
My favorite part- the tire pressure labels. Police cars need those, there is probably 1 cop out of every 5000 who actually checks theirs.

I honestly saw the stickers and didn't give a second thought as to what they might mean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyAstro22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.