Firebeam Domes, Dash Bracket and UF7 Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
Looking for:

Firebeam domes.  red or clear with half red dome

Rotator Dash bracket.  Suction cups on one end.  Provides a flat surface for a rotator light.

Federal Signal UF7 Ultra Flash Mirror (complete)

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
These what you looking for?

IMG_0119.JPG

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
Not the ones I saw but I could be interested if they are for sale.  It was kind of a grainy picture.  I think they were on the ground outside when the picture was taken.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Weren't mine but i do have some.

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
  :thx:

Those are them.  Man, I was off a bit when it came to recalling the picture.  Thank you for letting me know.  Yours are nice, but I didn't really want to gut complete beacons.  My projects are constantly changing though, so I'll let you know if I find a use for them.

Reactions: chief1562

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
I had these posted a while back. They are now on a fire truck somewhere in CT.

I do have another pair but they are just the shells ( dome, dome band and base without the bulb or bulb holder).

PM me if interested and I'll get you an actual pic of the shells.

-Pete

strobe remote.jpg

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Here's a pic of the shells.

-Pete
That's why mine didn't help him out. Just wanted to gut them and didn't want to ruin good working beacons.

Clarence H

May 20, 2010
USA Twin Cities Minnesota
I have an amber micromax lens, $8.50 shipped, in the continental US.

Clarence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.