Fusion 2X Dashlight Question

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
Hello all. I have a few questions about the Fusion 2X dash light. I want to know how the separate modes work. I need to be able to separate the colors for my volunteer FD and my Dive Rescue team. I can only run blue for my VFD, but as a chief of the dive team, I am able to run red, white and a siren.

My idea is to buy two dual lights with the same set up. They would both have a one red/blue module and one blue/white module. I want the ability to run all blue for VFD calls and red/white for my dive team responses.

If I do buy them and the mode colors are mismatched, could I open up the light and swap the wires inside the light? Thanks for any help.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Order the light as blue red blue white...

When you set the modes on the swith you cycle through the pattern/ mode set one side of the switch to all blue and the other side to red white

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
Order the light as blue red blue white...

When you set the modes on the swith you cycle through the pattern/ mode set one side of the switch to all blue and the other side to red white

Thanks Jarred. I think I need to do some more research. Feniex customer service is giving me conflicting info, stating it won't work that way.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i have a dual 2x set up as amber red amber white...

maybe you told them wrong way to order it? it has to be blue red and blue white...

otherwise youll get a flash pattern of blue red and white blue...

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
Maybe I explained it incorrectly to them. I get what you are saying on the color module order. The first color on one module alternates with the first color of the second module. Same for the second color. So B/R and B/W would allow me to separate the colors all blue vs red/white. But R/B and B/W would only allow me to do R/B or B/W. My only concern is that none of the sites have it listed as B/R and B/W, only R/B and B/W.

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
thats just a matter of setting that module as master/slave. You might have to take the light apart to reset master slaves settings but it could be done

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
Mike,
We can not choose which order the colors are when ordering, that's determined from Feniex. It also doesn't matter which order the color is because you can choose which color lights up for each mode. What you will have to is choose one light, set the color and pattern for it in both modes. Then you will cut the blue wire going to it and set the other light head. After you get them on the same pattern you can turn it off and then back on to check sync mode. Change the sync mode if you need to and then reconnect the blue wire. The dash light will then work like you want it. Within the pattern selection for each light it will go through both colors individually and together so it doesn't matter if it's red/blue and blue/white.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.