For Sale GE Powercall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fdrp83

Mar 12, 2014
Bergen nj
For sale is a mint condition original GE powercall. I was told this was never installed, and that's believable based on the condition. Still have plastic film over the cover, and has a power cable. My asking price is $700.00 plus shipping. Price IS NEGOTIABLE! Please call/text/email any questions. Thanks!!

Cell - 201-364-0482

Email - fdrp83@hotmail.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: 7d9_z28

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Your price is pretty high for what people pay here. Yes it is increasingly rare, but people here just don't shell out that kind of money often. You MAY get that money on the bay but even there I would think it would be less.

Here are some that recently sold here: 

Here is my NOS one that I sold with mic on the bay for around $500 with shipping included:

Reactions: Station 3

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Ugh. If I wasn't preparing for a cross-country move next week.... I'm drooling over this.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Don't know the new address yet. Was offered a high-level position down south and I have to get there ASAP... house hunt after I start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidey1234

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.