Hello from Belgium !

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverD

Dec 31, 2016
Belgium
Hello, hope everyone had a great Christmas this year.

My name is Oliver, 53 years old on December 30; I read a whole range different of topics on Elightbars since more than one year.

I live in Belgium located 60 Km (37 Miles) in the south-east of Brussel.

I am a vintage emergency and safety lights collector and started my collection when I was 15.

I have been always fascinated by the blinky lights since I was 6 years old.

I'm a member of the French forum called “GYROLAND” since 2011.

My Youtube chain contains a lot of videos of my own different models off lights like : Federal Signal, Whelen, ….

Here is the link to my chain (user name “geoduv1”).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFaH8Rslak8eGBjWXx3qwsQ

In the practice of my profession (Land surveyor) I have bought end 2013a Dodge RAM 1500 5,7 V8 who is equipped with different pairs of Whelen IONs.

My deceased ex-wife had family in United States, different members are located in Pineville LA, Baton Rouge LA, in California & Anchorage AK.

Reactions: Evtech161

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Welcome to eLB, Oliver! You've come to the right place for anyone who likes blinky lights. This is a great group with a lot of knowledge, including several from Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.