Hello from Georgia

DEmedic

Mar 10, 2017
savannah
Hi all:

I'm Rob, a paramedic in Southern Georgia. I also own a business that provides EMS for events and venues and that's primarily why I'm here. I currenly have one vehicle for the EMS business and plan on adding at least one more. I will be adding a traffic advisor to the back of the Trailblazer I'm currently using and I'm sure I'll have some questions for the group.

To kill any of the "whacker" comments before they start; My company is a legit LLC, licensed and inspected by GA DOH and we do not plan to use any red lights or siren as we don't respond to emergencies, we're already on site. Just need a traffic advisor for the instances when we act as the sweep vehicle for races or are otherwise on the roadway.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.