Hello from Germany

markus_sl

Jan 7, 2015
Aschaffenburg, Germany
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Markus, I'm 28 years old and from Aschaffenburg, Germany.

Three years ago I bought a 2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor which is my first US car.

Since all police equipment has been removed I'm interested in making it look like it did when it was still in service.

DSC_7538.JPG

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Hi Markus,

welcome to ELB. this is a forum for lightbar interets and other police equipment.

Do you have any information of the formerly police department which have used your car? My opinion because of the green digits is somewhere in Florida.

In Germany is a club for US police cars. If your interested I send you the contact datas and maybe they can help you with details.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

TheCrownie

Sep 18, 2014
Ohio, USA & Germany
What are your plans? put a lightbar on the top or do you want to go slick?

I can help you with both. I have some stuff laying around in Germany and I can help you with information about lights and sirens like most of the people here :)

I'm in Germany most of the year so feel free to contact me if you need any help.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Gutentag und wilkommen!

markus_sl

Jan 7, 2015
Aschaffenburg, Germany
Thanks everyone!

The Crown Vic was in service for the Monroe County Sheriff Office in Florida. I believe it had "Key Largo"-stickers on both front fenders.

My intention is to have a slick car with only some interior warning lights and the original decals (I guess they have to be reproduced by a graphic designer here in Germany).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnMarcson

TheCrownie

Sep 18, 2014
Ohio, USA & Germany
Yes, they do. Reflective decals are not allowed in Germany. 

Do you have any Idea what exactly what equipment the Monore County Sheriff Office runs on their slick tops or do you just want to put some reasonable lights in it?

Check out the Chicago PD Slicktop and the AST Slicktop Crown Vics. I love them both :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instinq

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.