Hello from NEEDLIGHTS.COM!

NEEDLIGHTS

Oct 2, 2012
Pacific NW
Hi Everybody,

My name is Ryan, and I'm the new guy "in-charge" at needlights -

I don't know if you've visited our little corner of the online universe, but please come by and check us out if you haven't. We are in a bit of transition, so please excuse the clutter. We've eliminated a number of products that were less popular with our customers and some new items will be up and available soon.

Previously, we were only available by chat or email during our hours of operation, but I'm excited to say that I'll now be available by phone at 503-968-5849 during the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Eastern time. Please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Every product that appears on our website is a stock item that will ship within 24-hours.

Thank you for the opportunity, my friends!

NEEDLIGHTS

needlights -

NEEDLIGHTS

Oct 2, 2012
Pacific NW
EVT said:
What's the difference between NeedLights and SirenNet?

Good question...

Needlights and Sirennet have always had the same parent company.

Sirennet is a fully staffed wholesale distributor of several major manufacturers in the industry (Whelen, SoundOff, Code 3, etc...). The Sirennet website and sales team service thousands of clients all over the world including major municipalities and large importers in Europe, Asia and south America. Though it remains a "small web business" by definition, in reality, it's much more than that. Sirennet appears at trade shows and invests heavily in the production of original, digital media.

Until recently, Needlights received no dedicated support other than the ability to pick and ship from Sirennet's warehouse inventory. I don't want to get too much into the back-of-house business stuff, but it's safe to say that Needlights either needed to be supported or shut down, because it was quickly becoming a complete afterthought. I was asked to transition from my role as the Lead Sales Engineer at Sirennet (where I focused on international sales) to guide Needlights into the new era. That's how I ended up here. I have lots of sales experience in this industry through my years at Sirennet and I've been given resources that Needlights has never enjoyed to work with.

Give me a call or shoot me an email, I'm here 40-hours a week to help you guys find the stuff you need. I think the elightbars.org/forums community is the best place to begin spreading the word.

Ryan @ Needlights

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cameronbraedyn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.