Hello from SC

tlambert

Jun 13, 2016
SC
Hey guys. Ive been lurking around and doing some reading and finally joined up. This site has been interesting and informative so far.

As the title says I'm in South Carolina. My background is Collision Repair and I spent some time as a instructor also. I love old cars, trucks, motorcycles. Bus/military lights and........actually anything from the 50s to the 70s.

I picked up a 70s federal twinsonic model 12 for a future project and have been researching and learning about it. It works but there are a few things to get for it and I'm sure this is the place to help get it straight!

Thanks!
Tim

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Welcome to eLB! If you've been lurking, you already know what Tony P says is true! Great group; amazing wealth of knowledge. :)

tlambert

Jun 13, 2016
SC
Thanks Tony.

Kerry I have been watching eBay. Thanks I appreciate the idea!

JP thanks also!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.