Hello from upstate NY

SC-SPCA

Feb 1, 2012
New York
Hey all,

I just joined the other day and figured I should introduce myself. My name is Andrew, Im a vollie FF and EMT as well as a Peace Officer for the Schenectady County SPCA. I found ELB while looking for info on a jetsonic I bought on ebay that while hopefully be up and running on my POV in the next few months :) This website has been a wealth of knowledge and im rather excoted to start collecting some vintage stuff!

-Andrew

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Welcome!

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Welcome from the Adirondacks & :DUpper Upstate New York, Essex County.

Todd

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Welcome. Always nice to see some more NY'ers on here. I have been trying to get a meet and greet for NY but no one ever has any interests.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
ffjwhite said:
Welcome. Always nice to see some more NY'ers on here. I have been trying to get a meet and greet for NY but no one ever has any interests.

Its hard to do with gas being 3.75 a gallon i use around $100 a week just to work in back in my tahoe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
Andrew,

Welcome aboard from the very southern portion of the Adirondack Park!

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Dave said:
Its hard to do with gas being 3.75 a gallon i use around $100 a week just to owrk in back in my tahoe.

Yeah but I tried doing two of them, one at the western part of ny and at the other end.

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
ffjwhite said:
Yeah but I tried doing two of them, one at the western part of ny and at the other end.

we could all meet up at the harrisburg expo in may ??? Maybe an ELB meet & greet

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
ffjwhite said:
You mean have a meet and greet in another state? I was thinking like Syracuse and Albany meet and greet

I wasnt sure if you and others were going to harrisburg for the fire expo?

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Dave said:
we could all meet up at the harrisburg expo in may ??? Maybe an ELB meet & greet

Sounds great, keep me in mind.

Todd:D

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
ffjwhite said:
You mean have a meet and greet in another state? I was thinking like Syracuse and Albany meet and greet

Next time you set up something for the Albany area, count me in. It would be great to put real people with the user names.

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
Welcome from Delaware county.

Ipuvaepe

Jun 25, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Welcome from Delaware County, Pennsylvania

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
Welcome to the ELB Andy.Waterford here with CH Kavanaugh H&L. Tell Dale Lingenfelter @ Nisky Distr 1 I said hello!

Wayne

Waterford Fire

Waterford Fire Department

ps- congrats on the new station addition, you guys NEEDED that badly! Looks good too!

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Welcome from Slaterville NY

SC-SPCA

Feb 1, 2012
New York
wkr518 said:
Welcome to the ELB Andy.Waterford here with CH Kavanaugh H&L. Tell Dale Lingenfelter @ Nisky Distr 1 I said hello!
Wayne

Waterford Fire

wwww.waterfordfire.org

ps- congrats on the new station addition, you guys NEEDED that badly! Looks good too!

Thanks we should be getting into there soon, its gonna be great to have enough room for all our people and stuff!!

Did you guys have anybody in the FF1 class that was run in Jonesville recently?

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
SC-SPCA said:
Thanks we should be getting into there soon, its gonna be great to have enough room for all our people and stuff!!

Did you guys have anybody in the FF1 class that was run in Jonesville recently?

We had 5 graduate from FF1 November 30th,not sure if classes were in Jonesville though as I have been busy doing stuff for our 200th Anniversary event.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.