Hill Street Blues installer working at Hallmark

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
image.png image.png Our family put the Christmas tree up a few days ago. Each year I collect a new Hallmark Firetruck ornament.

I just noticed the fender mounted siren with red light on the siren, which I think looks like a Federal Signal Model 78, was installed BACKWARDS on the pumper. Yup, the red 'front' is actually facing backwards!

Perhaps the Hill Street Blues installer got fired for installing that lightbar backwards, so he became an ornament designer or builder for Hallmark.

No, scratch that. These Hallmark ornaments are made in China. Probably by a JDI employee. Thus, it's further proof that any light from China, or even INSTALLED in China, really stinks! ;)

Don't worry guys, I promise not to put it on eBay with the title "Super rare, one of a kind firetruck with uber-rare light & siren setup--buy now for ONLY $490,000,000, which is a real steal since it's so rare." Golly I despise when sellers do that!!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
siren discipline... dont use it unless you want to go deaf

Reactions: Doyle257

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.