how do i wire 4200 controller

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I am not sure you will be able to. The Rontan products required their specific controllers or control modules to enable all of the functions with non-Rontan products. I believe the traffic director function is one of those functions.

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
I think he is using the ICM40, which allows you to use their built in traffic controller or a separate TA controller. If you are using an ICM40 then you will have to change the Exclusive Function2 because by default it requires 12V input and the setting allows you to change it to a grounding input, which is what the 4200 TA controller puts out.

For Wiring DL1-L goes to pin T1 on the 4200 and just wire them in order so DL2 goes to T2, Ect. After you wire it if for some reason the right and left arrows are backwards you can fix it by changing the Exclusive Function1 setting instead of having to switch the wires around.

If you need the instruction manual I uploaded it on Photobucket.
http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/rgscommkb/library/Rontan Instructions?sort=2&page=1

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.