For Sale INFINIMODE INFINIMUX G-4 Radio Interop Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
I recently purchased an ACU so I no longer need this.

It comes with a handset and a NexTel handset. It also has the software with manuals for making cables. Some include: MACOM LPE, MACOM Jaguar, MACOM MPA, Generic Radio Adaptor, ICOM mobiles/portables, Kenwood TK208/2140, Motorola MCS 2000 (two methods), MAXTRAC/RADIUS, HT600, SABER/ASTRO SABER, VISAR, HT1000, HT750/1250/1550, EX500, ASTRO Spectra mobile, ASTRO Spectra consolette, ASTRO Spectra (XTL), Nextel i series, Tait TM81xx.

The unit supports VOX or COR operation and has delay integrated for trunked systems. It also can be controlled via Serial or IP and has software to do functions.

It has a LOCAL AUDIO card, CPU card, QUAD RADIO card, and DUAL PSTN card. There are two available slots for more cards. It will also handle two handsets (or additional radios, likely) from the front panel, as well as a PC audio interface for a computer.

Its a good, functioning unit, I just do not have the expertise to make cables to interface the thing with. It is well documented and someone with technical knowledge would be able to make this work great.

$625 Shipped, or best offer. Also would entertain some trades for the unit for XTL mobiles in Dash mount.

Attachments

• BQFEkh0.jpg
    BQFEkh0.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 82

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
It's used for linking multiple radios together such as a VHF and an 800mhz radio so multiple people can communicate from multiple agencies.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Our ema had one Atas 1000 it's for interoperability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.