Installers needed immediately in Northeast

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Our new shop has opened in Fayetteville, Georgia as FEVER, Inc./Cross Comm but we an IMMEDIATE need for installers in the following locations. These installers will work on their own from 7am-5pm. (Including drive time). The Installs will consist of power, ground and ignition hookups for rental equipment for a VERY large client of ours across the country. You will have step by step directions on how to complete each installation for every piece of equipment you will be installing on.

Documentation, professionalism, and reliability is key. Pay will be $1300 a week (you will be responsible for your own travel expenses if you wish to have a hotel).

Must have basic tools and 12 volt experience. Training will be in Pennsylvania starting this Monday.

If you want steady income for seven months, this could be great work for you. Hopefully we will have another round of installs after this to keep you working but that is not guaranteed at this time.

You MUST stay on for the entire 7 months as we are unable to substitute anyone on each of these routes due to training and a tight schedule.

The installations will be centered around the hubs and have you going to the following hubs for work:

BOSTON (Hub)
includes Canton, MA

AUBURN, NH (Hub)
includes: Bangor, ME
Oakland, ME
Portland, ME
Williston, VT

EAST PROVIDENCE, RI (HUB)
Includes: Springfield, MA
Worcester, MA

VESTAL, NY (HUB)
Includes: Albany
Queensbury
Plattsburgh
Rochester
Syracuse

BUTLER, PA (HUB)
Includes: Harrisonburg, VA
Richfield, OH
Grove, OH
Butler, PA

DES PLAINES, IL (HUB)
Includes: Brookfield, WI
Madison, WI
Chicago, IL

Anyone with interest should message me with more info here. I'll be monitoring the site for the next few days.

Reactions: Tony P

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We have filled these positions.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Too bad no p/t. Albany, NY only an hour away.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Trust me, if it was more part time stuff I woudl have done it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.