Introducing Firefly6 Lighthead. Enter and learn about how to get your F6 Free Sample.

Lexie Lu

Aug 17, 2015
China
911Signal is a Red-Dot Design award winning company that designs,manufactures, and sells its warning system product in more than 60 countries across the world.

Introducing 911Signal's new addition to their Firefly line of LED lightheads. Boosting versatile installation options, robust structure and artistic look, F6 sets the new bar in the industry.

• F6 comes in two versions, vertical and horizontal, so that F6 can fit into differently-shaped spaces. Different lens designs are applied on the verticle F6 and horizontal F6 to maintain the same light throw range.

awww.911signal.com_uploadfile_2015_0813_20150813093131326.jpg

• F6 comes in two flange colors and and optional stainless steel bezel for a perfect finish.

awww.911signal.com_uploadfile_2016_0526_20160526111411596.jpg

Notes:
  1. Each applicant/working station/workshop/company is entitled to apply for one sample.
  2. I would also like to sponsor demo programs that requires more than one sample. In this case, please PM me and explain your intention.
  3. Applicable for US users only.
  4. Default choice is horizontal F6. If you desire a verticle F6, please add remark in the survey.
  5. 911Signal is ardently looking for dealers in the US. Please PM me if interested.
  6. 911Signal reserves all rights of explanation.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.