Wanted ISO Code 3 Force 4 XL blue domes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Fornes

Feb 21, 2017
Valdosta, GA
I recently purchased a Force 4 XL, but unfortunately FedEx manhandled it in shipping and busted the domes. I'm looking for two Force 4 XL blue domes if anyone has any they want to sell! PM me. Thanks!

I believe the part number is S22003M. Looking for new or used, depending on price!

mjspiegel

Apr 1, 2011
Richmond, VA
Have you had any luck? I am trying to sell some lenses. I think I only have 1 blue lens but it had both end caps. I thought I had more pictures, but this is the only one I can find of the 2 clear lenses I am trying to sell.

Attachments

• CLear lenses.jpg
    CLear lenses.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 19

marks

Oct 28, 2015
Stanislaus CA
Have you had any luck? I am trying to sell some lenses. I think I only have 1 blue lens but it had both end caps. I thought I had more pictures, but this is the only one I can find of the 2 clear lenses I am trying to sell.

Do you still have the blue lens for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.