Issue getting ahold of slicktop

WLTEMS

May 23, 2010
USA, Wilton, NH
Anyone heard from slicktop?  I bought a Whelen HHS2200 from this member on the 23rd of May, paid for it and still haven't received it or her from the member...

Anyone care to enlighten me on dealings with this member in the past? Or maybe know them and care to get ahold of them, I've messaged here and directly emailed this member, with no reply....

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Devin McEntee

pepperjack11

Sep 20, 2014
Mukwonago,WI
i recently purchased a phenix 4200 from them, received that in like 2 weeks but am still waiting on the bluetooth connector for it that was supposed to be shipped with it, and just as you are, i am also having trouble contacting them, I'm not sure if they know we can see when they last looked at the messages, so i know he has seen my messages. needless to say its been over a month and am still waiting

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.