Jeff Norton, Speedway Fire-Rescue, Iowa

May 29, 2010
Luminary-Frostbite,TN
Fellow Board Members,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the death of Jeff Norton, a member of Speedway Fire-Rescue in Iowa. As some of you may already know, this is the home department of one of our members, SFR1986. All that I know at the moment is that he suffered a brain aneurysm returning from a call on 3/31/2011. I will post the official obituary when it becomes available. Please join me in offering our condolences as a community to SFR, his department, and the family of this firefighter.

[Broken External Image]:[URL]http://rookery9.aviary.com.s3.amazonaws.com/7450500/7450520_29ec_625x625.jpg[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben E.

May 21, 2010
Iowa, USA
If you come across info on any services or processions, please post it. It's not often we lose ANYBODY in public safety in Iowa, I try to make it to as many of their services as possible anywhere in the state.

SFR1986

Oct 5, 2010
San Diego, CA
the obituary is not yet available online, however, The visitation will be held on Monday, April 4, 2011 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at Runge Mortuary on Kimberly Road in Davenport, IA. The funeral will be at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 also at Runge.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.