For Sale L@@K! 911EP LED lightbar with colored lenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
This guy is 30 minutes from me. He also had a street hawk for sale.
Sent him an email inquiring about the Galaxy.
Just confirming on the Galaxy. These do not require the CID's correct. Just the millenniums needed the CID.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Sent a txt a week ago, no reply.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Soooo.... He wrote me back. Twice so far this evening. Asked if it was still available. He said it was then I inquired about its functionality. He said he was told it worked.
I don't really need it. And seeing how you guys are 911EP guru's and collectors And have attempted to contact him previously. I am holding off.
If I were you and really wanted it I would try emailing him again.
If you guys don't want it let me know and I may try to snag it.

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
The Galaxy Elites can also use the Orion Elite controller, which has a built-in CID.

That bit of info about the Galaxy vs. Millennium CIDs is great to know, @chuck_raduenz-- I haven't seen any CIDs for anything in some time, though.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
If anyone is wanting non-CID Galaxy bars or parts, I have a few.

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
The Galaxy Elites can also use the Orion Elite controller, which has a built-in CID.

That bit of info about the Galaxy vs. Millennium CIDs is great to know, @chuck_raduenz-- I haven't seen any CIDs for anything in some time, though.
ya seems every yr there getting less and less. or people are seeing that the cid boxes are hard to come buy and wanting to retire on them. I haven't seen any for a long time. I got a millennium bar last yr for $50 w/cid box everything working.

my honest thought of this is. there are the bars that are still being used, and there are the bars that no one has a idea what there worth/ or are.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
I never followed up again. I left in good terms with him. I didn't need it or wasn't looking to snag it as a first bar for collecting.
I was wondering if you or tsquale would follow up with him again and try to snag it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.