Lexus Rollover in......Parking Lot.....

Judge Dredd

Aug 30, 2014
North Scottsdale
I'm shopping for groceries with my mother when I walk out of the store and see a large crowd.  Then, as my eyes begin to focus in the blistering heat and blinding sun, I see the whole parking lot is taped off, there are fire trucks, police vehicles, and an ambulance that eventually makes its way to the scene.  I look straight ahead and see a Lexus sitting on its side.  I look around for the other vehicle that hit the Lexus and realize that I am not going to find it because it doesn't exist.

No one I spoke to fully understands how this older gentleman flipped his car on its side into a walkway but it was quite the scene.  I watched them carry the man on a stretcher.  He was quite old and so I was concerned that he might have died but I don't think that's the case given the position he was lying in on the stretcher in the pictures I took (not sharing pics of him out of respect).  I sure hope he's alright and I'm very glad no one was in the walkway when he landed there.

On a separate note, anyone know what lightbar the Tahoe is using?  I really liked it!

P.S. Below are just a few highlights.  I'll provide a link to the full album on Flickr as well.

afarm6.staticflickr.com_5564_15089475186_674b9c65d1_c.jpg

afarm6.staticflickr.com_5564_14925900497_32a83421b1_c.jpg

afarm4.staticflickr.com_3905_15112066872_5b4507267f_c.jpg

afarm4.staticflickr.com_3900_14925778380_bb5bc2d698_c.jpg

Link to full album...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wigwam700

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Lightbar on the Tahoe is a Federal Signal Valor (or an integrity but based on the mounting feet, looks like a Valor.)

Judge Dredd

Aug 30, 2014
North Scottsdale
Lightbar on the Tahoe is a Federal Signal Valor (or an integrity but based on the mounting feet, looks like a Valor.)
I wish!  I have never seen a Valor here.  This was just a straight lightbar.  No shapes or anything.  The police cars here used to use the Tomar 930 bars (Tomar is based out of AZ).  I don't know what they went with when they did the low profile conversion. Maybe a Tomar Scorpion?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
The Integrity IS a straight (linear) Valor.

The Scorpion is taller and has round ends, the Blade and Scorpion both have visible upper and lower frames. Not a Tomar for sure.

Judge Dredd

Aug 30, 2014
North Scottsdale
The Integrity IS a straight (linear) Valor.

The Scorpion is taller and has round ends, the Blade and Scorpion both have visible upper and lower frames. Not a Tomar for sure.
That's interesting; I didn't know that.  Here's another picture from someone else of the same unit (14273).  The mounting feet definitely look like the ones from the Valor.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mesa0789/14503282252/

And another of the front:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mesa0789/14317839928/

Judge Dredd

Aug 30, 2014
North Scottsdale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.