looking for amber edge lens for mini bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
building a bar and what to put some good amber lens on it. not sure of length but can cut anything down if need be.

thanks

chris

edit: I want all blue pieces with not alley cutouts. please send me prices for what you got and send me pics to chris_mead@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Good evening, Chris

I've got a ton of blue edge lenses.  The 2nd generation split optic sticks and the 9M wider split optic sticks.

Also have endcaps for both (with clear alley). 

PM me with your needs (lengths).

-Pete

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
Got the blue lens. Now I am looking for amber lens in good shape for a mini bar. Pete you got any of those to spare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.