Lumaxtreme Inc. Police car Hg2 Runners

carguy411

Oct 25, 2011
ny
im not sure if anyone ever posted this but its something i never seen

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
Me and my buddy have been talking about the lighted decals idea forever......looks like we should capitalized on that idea sooner.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Here is something else I saw that they were doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
I would like to see it in person.

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
Is it just me or is the driver about 7 feet tall? LOL.

I like both products. The decals are nice but probably won't be used around my area. The LED strips probably will be though.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
They are both cool. I like the strips on the second one. I wonder what they look like close up when they are not on? I would put those on my truck.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
i like the runners around the bumper on that crown vic. i would definitely put a pair of those on my rear bumper :undecided:

zsiya

May 22, 2010
AL
These are "custom made" to order. I was quoted about 2K for a set for an Expedition. They are sold through MPH Industries (the radar people).

BowersZach

Dec 19, 2011
United States Iowa
unlisted said:
Anyone have an actual link or product/price info for this?

Chris,

Shoot me a pm.

Also i want to let you guys know as a stingerz dealer next week we will be introducing our own line of our version of runners much cheaper than HG2. If you want HG2s let me know i am a dealer.

nightwolf

Oct 26, 2011
US Northeast
medicop88 said:
how effective are these at any distance? Could these be used alone on the side of an EV say, shutting down a major highway?

I'd probably want additional lighting. I have stingerz on my truck, which probably aren't as bright as these, but when you get a couple of the longer strips lined up they are very visible. To use as side warning to frequently shut roads, you'd need a large (long) mounting surface, and i'd want a couple of different levels of lighting. They supplement well though but might not be the best for the job

BowersZach

Dec 19, 2011
United States Iowa
I will post videos and do a review once we get our test light put together and let you guys decide on what you think. Our stingerz version will have more leds in a smaller length stick than the HG2s so hopefully will be brighter. we are looking to test a 48" bar with 150 leds in it split into 5 sections.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I'd probably want additional lighting. I have stingerz on my truck, which probably aren't as bright as these, but when you get a couple of the longer strips lined up they are very visible. To use as side warning to frequently shut roads, you'd need a large (long) mounting surface, and i'd want a couple of different levels of lighting. They supplement well though but might not be the best for the job

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
unlisted said:
Is that the same product which is on this car? Your link you can clearly see the individual LED's- The car link you cannot see the LED's- and it appears (way) brighter...

Those are awesome!! Who makes that?!

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
only downside is: this is where all the cars get hit.

nightwolf

Oct 26, 2011
US Northeast
unlisted said:
Is that the same product which is on this car? Your link you can clearly see the individual LED's- The car link you cannot see the LED's- and it appears (way) brighter...

no, same company but pretty sure not the same product. I was talking about the hg2 runners. The lights on that vic look crazy bright but there is also pretty ideal ambient lighting

BowersZach

Dec 19, 2011
United States Iowa
We are now taking orders on the NEW SIDESTRIKERZ. These are available in 48" or 60" lengths. I will upload i video soon. Note these are like the HG2 only cheaper.

Please message me if you would like more details and call if you would like me to send a video via cell phone.

Thanks,

Zach Bowers

Message edited due to this not being a for sale thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
CPSAuthority said:
We are now taking orders on the NEW SIDESTRIKERZ. These are available in 48" or 60" lengths. I will upload i video soon. Prices are as follows unless more people are interested. Note these are like the HG2 only cheaper.

48"-$550.00

60"-$650.00

Please message me if you would like more details and call if you would like me to send a video via cell phone.

Thanks,

Zach Bowers
PM sent

Travelin Man

Jul 9, 2010
Central Virginia
I had a chance to see these in action last night on a University of Kentucky police car ... I was VERY impressed. Yes, it was at night, but even though they were down near ground, they gave good side coverage from several blocks away.

JCLG316

Sep 3, 2010
Reading, Pa
I would like to individual pictures of how its mounted and I want the demention as well so I know if it would fit on my truck. Are the prices for a pair or individual resale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.