Mini jetsolaris wiring info needed

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I am thinking of buying a mini jet Solaris. I do not know anything about this particular bar. I am unable to find any wiring or install manuals. It looks like the factory wiring was cut and it just has a positive and negative wire coming out of it. I I'm going to open it up and see how it looks inside but shouldn't there be a pattern wire also or is the pattern only able to be changed internally? Any information, advice or points in the right direction would be appreciated

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have been on that page but I was only able to find the wiring and patterns for the fullsize or rotator bars.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
theres only a power and ground depending on the flashe installed it only has about 7 patterns and is picked by touching some internal pins

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks. I have not seen inside this bar yet. I thought the lightheads were mounted to a board and that board contained the flasher/circuitry. Other then a sales brochure, I can not find any install/wiring/pattern change info.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
there are two versions of the jetsolaris. The original has regular solaris heads which can be removed and moved around in the light and the S2 version which is the ROC style with the leds and reflectors mounted to the circuit board.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.