Motorola XTS 4000 VHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerm

Sep 4, 2014
Wisconsin
I have an XTS 4k I'm looking to get rid of. Nothing wrong with it, just was a cute little radio but I have no use for it. Battery lasts around 4-6 hours (normal for this radio). Picks up conventional traffic good. Takes a long time to program and I have to "push" and hold the programming cable to program it, that's what the previous owner neglected to tell me. I usually end up taping the cable tight so it doesn't come loose. It is a 123ABC1234 serial radio and with that, the front display panel doesn't show anything (but does light up). Works well if you have good repeater coverage area. Looks like it has Encryption. It does have FPP.

Looking for $575 or a trade for an XTL VHF Radio. 

Also includes IMPRESS Charging adapter, prog cable.

Images are here: http://imgur.com/a/GqICu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.