Wanted Need asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Link doesn't work.. Should probably search the forums for feedback on CPS Authority.  With your shipping request you should probably look elsewhere

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Try to stick with American made warning bars and always research the company you buy from. ELB is a great resource. Couldn't see the bar because the link was dead so don't really know your budget. Quality American made led mini bars can be had for $180

Reactions: SnowFire

SnowFire

Oct 15, 2015
Birchdale Minnesota
This will be going on a 2014 F350 crew, snowplowing will be the purpose so it'll be subject to extreme weather swings, so it's got to be a good weather proof light.

Dec 14, 2012
Central Florida
I have PayPal, need more info, I'd like to view the product? Thanks bud!!!
Copy that. I have to cut down a code3 ledx2100. Then fill with leds. All clear lenses. I am on patrol at the moment so I can't send you any photos of the shell.

Midstatepss@gmail.com is my contact. Send me the specs you're wanting and I can get this rolling. I will need payment prior to build.

SnowFire

Oct 15, 2015
Birchdale Minnesota
Copy that. I have to cut down a code3 ledx2100. Then fill with leds. All clear lenses. I am on patrol at the moment so I can't send you any photos of the shell. Midstatepss@gmail.com is my contact. Send me the specs you're wanting and I can get this rolling. I will need payment prior to build.
Okay thanks, I'll send you a email. I see lots of older complaints about this bar so hopefully it has evolved? It will be definitely be tested for durability up here. Absolutely has to be bright as I'm plowing in the middle of blizzards often. Thanks again...

SnowFire

Oct 15, 2015
Birchdale Minnesota
Okay thanks, I'll send you a email. I see lots of older complaints about this bar so hopefully it has evolved? It will be definitely be tested for durability up here. Absolutely has to be bright as I'm plowing in the middle of blizzards often. Thanks again...
P. S. Thank you for doing the job you do!!

Dec 14, 2012
Central Florida
The frame will be code3, the internal equipment will not be. Most likely Feniex lighting going inside the bar. They are bright lights. You can ask anyone about Feniex, they are wonderful!

robs.leds

May 10, 2014
Kodiak, Alaska
For future reference, I have seen the kinds of products that come from the site you posted in the beginning. They are trash; a department in my area bought one of their full-size bars, and it lit the dash of their brand new truck on fire. Not only did they have to "jimmy rig" the bar, because the computer in the bar itself had fried after the fire; they had to take the truck into a body shop to have the front half of the cab replaced.

Food for thought; stick american if at all possible, Feniex is a great brand, Whelen would be a far off second.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.