needing equipment and maybe a truck donated to rural vfd

hvfd2193

Jul 14, 2014
kentucky
hey all

I am checking to see if any depts. out there might have equipment & or trucks they would be willing to donate to a vol fire dept in need

the dept is hatfield vol fire dept in Kentucky,

dept was close down in 2013 & re open in 2014

in need of any & all equipment turn out gear,nozzles,air packs,hose,med bags,dump tanks, rescue tools,

anything would be a great help

can send message on here or email HVFD2193@GMAIL.COM

Oct 8, 2011
kentucky
You guys need everything? Dont know if I can get you a full apparatus. What I will do for you is see if I can get you guys some things from my local depts. Since Im from Ky too. Shouldnt be to big a deal. Will try and let you know something in a few days.

hvfd2193

Jul 14, 2014
kentucky
thanks for checking for us, I sent you a private message.

you can use all the help we can get.

You guys need everything? Dont know if I can get you a full apparatus. What I will do for you is see if I can get you guys some things from my local depts. Since Im from Ky too. Shouldnt be to big a deal. Will try and let you know something in a few days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.