New Boston Police cruisers

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
TheGatekeeper said:
Snap on ?
I guess they will be a lot of black-rimmed CVPI in Boston comes Spring ! :)

Front

06-11 CVPI hubcap front.jpg

Back

06-11 CVPI hubcap back.jpg

See there in the center of the back of the hubcap? They just grip the collared lugnuts.

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
arsenal10 said:
These are all the different set ups I could find. There outfitter does like variety.

Did anyone else notice the trailer hitch on this one????

boston184.jpg

V

VTfireftr

The reason for the trailer hitch was to tow the radar sign trailers. Notice the traffice enforcemetn on the rear fender.

ledfan24

Dec 27, 2011
ky
I love the full wheel covers on the 06-Present CVPI's. I have them on my '06 CVPI. Personally - i never did like the centercaps. Makes the car look stylish. And they are not cheap unlike the clip on after-market covers sold on Ebay. These actually snap on firmly to your lug-nuts. Go with what YOU like. :) I also like the more "metallic" looking ones that are found on the 03-05's ... ordered some up directly through FORD for my 2005 CVPI.

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Boston has always had some sweet looking cars. just would hate to be a cop there, having to remember all those weird streets, ha.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big JW

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.