New England Lighting Solutions in Maine

MarchHare94

Dec 5, 2014
Whitefield, Maine
Greetings Everyone,

I'm Ben, and I run my own small business here in the Southern Maine area doing installs. 

I've currently done my own install in my truck. I'm working on installing a couple strobes on my towns forestry truck, along with a couple firefighters.

I'm looking to get a few people to do installs for to get my name out there, Installs would be cheaper then I normally charge.

If anyone is interested in anything, message me and we can see what we can do!

Here's a picture of the front end of my truck, I'll add another tomorrow night. Whelen dual red Talon in the upper left on a custom bracket, and two red and white Code 3(I believe) in the grille, Also a Motorola radio and a 6 digital switch box. I'll grab some more pictures tomorrow. 

View attachment 128881

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.