New member from Ohio

FIREMODELMAN

Oct 20, 2011
USA. OHIO
Hello everyone, I'll begin by introducing myself, I am David Parsley and I live in southwest Ohio. I decide to join the forum last night as I have found VERY good info and pics here. I am an AVID builder of 1/25 scale model emergency vehicles, and mostly build from the era of the 1960s and 70s. My father is a retiered police officer and one of my many jobs as a young teen was to DE-BUG the twin sonic on his patrol car, I used to love to make that thing shine. It had clear domes with red and blue filters in each side, loved it. Anyway, I may not bring any good info to this site, but for me re-creating these lights in scale is a big deal to me and I like to get the details right.I do have a fotki site that highlights some of my builds, and will post that link soon. I mean really, who would'nt want a 1/25 scale federal beacan ray with a clear dome sitting next to the real thing? :) :)

plybeep68

Aug 29, 2011
Jonesborough TN
FIREMODELMAN said:
Yes , a few times.But this thing called LIFE keeps getting in the way, and it seems my model building always has to suffer. If we humans just didnt have to eat!!!!! :)

Lol, Yes i know what you mean, Welcome, Haven't been here long myself. These guys on here are awesome and very helpfull !!!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidey1234

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.