New Member in the Hill Country of Texas! Need Suggestions!

dmolson92

Jun 20, 2015
Rocksprings, TX
Howdy everyone! I am a volunteer firefighter out in the hill country. I have a 2005 Excursion that I am in the process of adding some audible and visual warnings to. Any suggestions would be great! I have a taillight flasher and wig-wag for the headlights en route. I am contemplating a AWL Venom Interior bar in all Red along with some LAWs in the turn signal areas. Eventually a warning bar in the rear and on the sides. Any ideas? I am also seeking a good siren amp. Thanks!

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Welcome to eLB!

You'll find a lot of good, helpful folks here. For starters, I suggest posting your questions in the "Visual Warning" forum for lighting and you could post you're looking for a siren amp in the "Wanted: Warning Equipment" forum. You'll get quicker, better responses that way. Also, there's a wealth of information (and a lot of opinions) already posted on the board. To paraphrase a line from a move, "use the search function, Luke."

Reactions: Pete L.

Tom@Feniex

May 21, 2015
Austin, Texas
Howdy! Welcome to ELB! You will find a lot of great help here. These long time members are very resourceful and have a wealth of knowledge. In the event  you heard the manufacture name Feniex thrown around. I recommend checking out our website www.Feniex.com. It just so happens that we are 175 miles east from you.

Happy shopping!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickJones444

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.