New NYPD ESU Trucks

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I hate when any apparatus has painted rims; I 10x much prefer when the rims have the original stainless steel color look!

I too was surprised when I saw the pics and immediately noticed the e-one grill. They look like they've shortened the trucks down a bit, but i'm not sure if they have enough side warning on these trucks...i'd say about 5+ more on each side would make it sufficient ;-)

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Rusted413 said:
Love it! Am only hoping that all of those lightheads are sync'ed and not just a bunch of blobs flashing. Also with all that real estate they could go with a full sized arrow board instead of that messenger, which will do nothing. Great looking truck - are those replacing the Ford F-Series or the larger rescue style trucks?

I am glad these aren't split flashed to crap.... flashed as solid heads it's a great setup. If it wasn't, you'd be better of with halogen...

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Synchronized lights! Was zum fick? I love it!

delcofirecop

Jul 22, 2012
usa pa
big trucks need big sirens so yea a q oh and a powercall lol.

QUOTE=NoVAFed;284745]It does look great. But in my OCD mind Police vehicles shouldn't have Q's. Or Roto-Rays either to now add to the list. IMO.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Stoic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.