New Surface Mounts from Advanced Warning Lights

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Hi All,

The last year and a half has been quite hectic between finishing up training and getting settled into my new career, and also a few changes personally. I haven't been on ELB much lately but have definitely missed it and want to get back into the swing of things.

As for AWL, I'm focusing on securing a complete new product line called the AWL PRO Series. All lights under the new PRO Series will contain 3-watt Philips Luxeon LEDs and be backed by a 5-year in house warranty. This series will also meet requirements for SAE Class 1, ECE R10, and ECE R65 safety standards.

To kick off the PRO Series, I recently released the new AWL SuperSlim and AWL Curve surface mount lights. With both the SuperSlim and Curve priced at $29.99, we're staying true to our mission of providing the best quality economically priced equipment in the marketplace. Check them out below and let me know what you think!

AWL SuperSlim:
WEBSITE LINK
At only 0.43 inches thin, our all-new AWL SuperSlim 4 Surface Mount will ensure that your vehicle remains inconspicuous, however don't let their size fool you. Our SuperSlim Surface Mounts offer a new-to-the-market wide fusion optic that provides 150 degree light disbursement assuring you will be seen when it matters most. Coordinate your install by synchronizing this light with our other AWL PRO Series lights. The AWL SuperSlim 4 Surface Mount utilizes the latest generation powerful 3-watt Luxeon LEDs making this light among the brightest, thinnest, and most affordable surface mounts currently on the market.

Product Details & Specifications:
  • 22 Flash Patterns
  • 3-Watt Luxeon LEDs
  • Synchronizes with other AWL PRO Series Lights
  • Meets SAE, ECE R10, and ECE R65 Requirements
  • Completely Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
  • Lens: 150 Degree Light Disbursement
  • Voltage: 12/24VDC
  • Current Draw: 0.7 Amps/Max
  • Instructions Included

Dimensions
  • 4.3" x 1.1" x 0.43"
aadvancedwarninglights.com_images_detailed_1_ThinFlux_4x1_2.jpg
aadvancedwarninglights.com_images_detailed_1_ThinFlux_4x1_3.jpg

AWL Curve:
WEBSITE LINK
Get the powerful light output of a TIR optic without sacrificing off-axis lighting. The AWL Curve Surface Mount is a patented lighthead that includes curved wide-angle optics which provide a full 180 degree light disbursement. Coordinate your install by syncronizing this light with our other AWL PRO Series lights. The AWL Curve Surface Mount utilizes the latest generation powerful 3-watt Luxeon LEDs making this light among the brightest and most affordable surface mounts currently on the market.

Product Details & Specifications:
  • 25 Flash Patterns
  • 3-Watt Luxeon LEDs
  • Includes Black ABS Flange for Surface Mounting
  • Synchronizes with other AWL PRO Series Lights
  • Meets SAE, ECE R10, and ECE R65 Requirements
  • Completely Waterproof (IP67 Rating)
  • Lens: 180 Degree Light Disbursement
  • Voltage: 12/24VDC
  • Current Draw: 0.7 Amps/Max
  • Includes Hi/Lo Feature to Dim Output to 50%
  • Instructions Included

Dimensions
  • 5.17" x 1.49" x 0.90"
aadvancedwarninglights.com_images_detailed_1_Curve_6.jpg
aadvancedwarninglights.com_images_detailed_1_Curve_7.jpg

*Mods, feel free to move into another section if I posted in the wrong area. I know there used to be a product news area, but I could not find it.

Reactions: Hoff

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
And the big question for me is... can they be used with a external flasher?

Reactions: TACKLEBERRY

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
how are they split? 50/ 50 or 2 leds per lighthead...

also why no red/amber? video of flashpatterns?

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
And the big question for me is... can they be used with a external flasher?
Yes, they can be used with an external flasher.

how are they split? 50/ 50 or 2 leds per lighthead...

also why no red/amber? video of flashpatterns?
The split lights are configured 50/50. R/A and B/A have never been a big seller for us. If a customer needed these colors in conjunction I would recommend one red and one amber module.

Looking forward to working with them. - Ron
Thanks, Ron!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.