Nforce DUO color traffic advisor

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
Anyone ever use the DUO color nforce TA. Am thinking of buying a six head for my rear window. How are the breakout boxes to program ? Any information would be much appreciated!! Thanks

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
Yep we use them all the time. Not too hard to program, but there is a learning curve. If you want one give me a shout first, I can get you some good pricing over anything online.

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
Great thanks !! I would be looking for a blue/amber one if you could pm me a price I would appreciate it. Would be looking for the six head unit. Thanks !!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.