Support No email notification

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I'm experiencing the same problem as kitn1mcc. Been ongoing for 2 days.  I have tried changing settings, logging out and back in, also checked my email (hotmail) settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Getting email notifications on threads I've replied to. Haven't had any other traffic in the other threads/forums I watch, but otherwise I appear to be getting emails again.

Reactions: Tony P
Upvote 0

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Okay so I'm only getting notifications to threads I reply on since the upgrade, but not threads I watch. 2 people just posted in the Saturday thread in the ring and I didn't get email notifies on either.

Upvote 0

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
In the FEVER never ending thread (watching and replied to) I got post 7941 notification but not the subsequent ones.....

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.