Now $80 shipped Code 3 Dashlaser with RB Kit

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Like new condition as I bought the light new. Uncommon option for the light.

Comes with a clear dome and red lens, mirror assembly with blue mirror stickers of RB Kit installed, RB Kit instructions and red mirror stickers unused, full length cigarette plug with factory on/off switch.

Was asking for $100 shipped... now $80 shipped!

http://youtu.be/WWpB4BH35kM

20150207_212836.jpg
20150207_213101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

minig0d

Mar 29, 2013
LA & TX
That's awesome!  Haven't seen one of these in this configuration in forever.  It was my first dash light I ever had and they have an awesome sized footprint!  (free bump)

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
That's awesome!  Haven't seen one of these in this configuration in forever.  It was my first dash light I ever had and they have an awesome sized footprint!  (free bump)
Awesome indeed! It was a little known option from C3. I am trying to keep my collection more vintage, hence selling this. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Is it still available? How is the blue achieved..... is it mirror or a split lens?

Well, my own foot tastes awful.... I just saw the second picture. SO........ lalalala...... is it still available?... and if so, how is that blue lens tape on the mirror? Does it restrict output being a "stick on" piece?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
It is still available! The blue is achieved by the Code 3 RB kit that was available to order with the mirror. They are mirrored decals that get applied directly to the mirror. The original install kit instructions and red mirrored decals are also included. [emoji106]

Is it still available? How is the blue achieved..... is it mirror or a split lens?

Well, my own foot tastes awful.... I just saw the second picture. SO........ lalalala...... is it still available?... and if so, how is that blue lens tape on the mirror? Does it restrict output being a "stick on" piece?
It does not hinder output and you would have a tough time getting it to come off I believe. You could easily install the red ones over it though.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
PM sent with my number

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Money order sent today.

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.