Oct 4, 2014 24th Annual Nothern CA Emergency Vehicle Show

Uman18

Jun 2, 2010
Port Hueneme, CA
I'm not affiliated with this event but last year I went to sell some items as a vendor. There is a handful of vendors selling various police equipment. Its a 5+ hour, 335 mile drive for me one way, but well worth it.

Lots of restored cars, its a great event.

Also got to chit chat with a few of the members from here. I plan on attending this year as well if I get the days off from work.

Link to their official page:

http://www.riponmenloparkpolicecarshow.com/

Pics below from last year. My items I had for sale and a few of the cars as they started to show up for the show. The Code 3 parade is awesome, youtube cant capture how awesome it really is!

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.